Notice from the organisers:
You would be all too aware of the upturn in the Coronavirus. Consequently a meeting was held on Sunday evening with the following statement issued to athletes and via this email to you,
“Following a great deal of work and deliberation the decision has been taken to postpone the planned 3rd January Cross-Country event until a provisional date of February 21st 2021.
There are multiple facets to making this decision at this point, the delay in issuing the MOD licence to use the land being one, but the sudden and significant changes to the COVID outbreak being the prime driver. With so much uncertainty at this time, particularly where further restrictions are highly likely post Christmas, in line with other home nations, this was deemed the only reasonable course to take.”
Can I thank you most sincerely for your support of this event, wish you a safe and happy festive season and hopefully see you in February.