Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) please check the organiser websites and social media for latest updates. We will attempt to keep this page updated.
**2020 Exceptional Rule Change – proposed: Once the current situation improves and the race calendar can resume, it is proposed that the points scoring will be that each team will drop their lowest scoring event (includes zero point scores). As of 29th March this would be the best 7 of 8 races.
Please find below the list of races that will form part of the Wiltshire Road Race League for 2020.
- Race 1: Devizes Half Marathon (POSTPONED New Date – 4th Oct) ENTER
Race 2: Highworth 5 (19 April– CANCELLED AWAITING DETAILS) Highworth RC
- Race 3: Westbury 5k Series* (
19 May– CANCELLED, 16 June, 21 July & 18 August – all other dates currently planned) AVR Events Race 4: Shrewton Bustard 10k( 17 May– CANCELLED for 2020)
- Race 5: Compton Bassett 5 Mile (POSTPONED New Date – 23rd Aug) FaceBook
- Race 6: Great Chalfield 10k (25 June) ENTER
- Race 7: Melksham 10k (12 July)
- Race 8: Frome 10k (19 July) ENTER
- Race 9: Two Tunnels 10k (16 August) ENTER
- Race 10: Devizes 10k (27 Sept) Devizes RC Events
Extra event** as an opportunity to pick up points for each club: Hullavington Marathon relay event (20 September)
* A runner only has to run in one event to count. At the end of all four 5k events a virtual result will be pulled together by which the WRRL scores will be calculated.
** No individual points are available at this event. This event is an extra event to provide clubs with the chance to gain extra points for their clubs. This means, for clubs, it will be the best 8 of 10 races to count with the relay event being added on top of this.
The County Championship events will be as follows
5 mile County Championships Highworth 5 mile
10k County Championships Devizes 10k
Half Marathon County Championships Devizes Half Marathon
Marathon County Championships Hullavington marathon (new for 2020 – to support a new marathon being organised in the county, note this is not a WRRL race, the relay event is).