The fixtures for WRRL2019
- Race 1: Good Friday 10 Miler (19 April)
- *Race 2: Corsham 10k (28 April)
- Race 3: The Shrewton Bustard 10k (19 May)
- *Race 4: Broad Town 5 (15 June)
- Race 5: Melksham FC 10K (30 June)
- Race 6: Heddington 5k Series (14 May, 11 June & 9 July) – best time counts
- Race 7: Colerne Under the Posts 5 Miler (21 July)
- Race 8: Two Tunnels Relay event (5 x 10km) (18 August) – this will be a team event, all 5 runners must be from your club
- *Race 9: Chippenham Half Marathon (8 September)
- Race 10: Devizes 10k (29 September)
- Race 11: Clock Change Challenge 10k (27 October)
Please note, the relay event will NOT count towards the individual standings, hence there are 11 races. For the individual standings, it will still be your best 8 of the 10 races to count. The relay event will be an opportunity for your club to gain extra points. It’s an extra event to build an added element to the league.
*Denotes the County Championship race for the distance in 2019. More details are available here.