Next year’s league is now ready. Please find below the list of races that will form part of the Wiltshire Road Race League for 2020. Some tight competition took place in 2019 and we look forward to following the progress of the league in 2020 – best of luck everybody!
- Race 1: Devizes Half Marathon (5 April) ENTER
- Race 2: Highworth 5 (19 April) Highworth RC
- Race 3: Westbury 5k Series* (19 May, 16 June, 21 July & 18 August) AVR Events
- Race 4: Shrewton Bustard 10k (17 May) ENTER
- Race 5: Compton Bassett 5 Mile (31 May) FaceBook
- Race 6: Great Chalfield 10k (25 June) ENTER
- Race 7: Melksham 10k (12 July)
- Race 8: Frome 10k (19 July) ENTER
- Race 9: Two Tunnels 10k (16 August) ENTER
- Race 10: Devizes 10k (27 Sept) Devizes RC Events
Extra event** as an opportunity to pick up points for each club: Hullavington Marathon relay event (20 September)
* A runner only has to run in one event to count. At the end of all four 5k events a virtual result will be pulled together by which the WRRL scores will be calculated.
** No individual points are available at this event. This event is an extra event to provide clubs with the chance to gain extra points for their clubs. This means, for clubs, it will be the best 8 of 10 races to count with the relay event being added on top of this.
The County Championship events will be as follows
5 mile County Championships Highworth 5 mile
10k County Championships Devizes 10k
Half Marathon County Championships Devizes Half Marathon
Marathon County Championships Hullavington marathon (new for 2020 – to support a new marathon being organised in the county, note this is not a WRRL race, the relay event is).