Please find below details of funding available to sports clubs for sports for young people in Wiltshire:
Made by Sport #ClubsIn Crisis Fund
Wiltshire Community Foundation is working in partnership with Made by Sport #ClubsInCrisis Fund to award grants of up to £2021 to sports groups or organisations working with young people aged 5 to 25 years old. Funding can be spent on core costs as well as programme or capital costs.
To be eligible clubs must demonstrate that:
• the Covid-19 pandemic has adversely affected them, either operationally or financially
• they require funding to save, resume or adapt their activity.
Sports clubs and organisations must be actively working towards:
• Developing life skills
• Improving mental health
• Reducing crime and anti-social behaviour
• Developing employability skills
• Building stronger communities.
Closing date for application 14 May 2021
Full information on how to apply here https://www.wiltshirecf.org.uk/grants-and-support/groups/made-by-sport/