Off-Road Running News
- WAA OFF-ROAD LEAGUE FINAL RESULTSDue to the COVID-19 rules our Race #6 was cancelled, though LPS Events & the Calne Rotary Club kindly allowed entrants to run 10k whereever they chose, to earn their medal and provided an unofficial table of results. For reasons of fairness these results cannot be included in the Race League. Applying the rules of […]
- IMPORTANT: England Athletics Update 24th MarchCoronavirus Statement – 24th March 2020 Athletics in England suspension extended until 31 May 2020 Following the further restrictions on movement put in place by the UK Government last night, UKA and the Home Country Athletics Federations have made the following updates to our previous statement issued on 17 March: Extending the suspension of all […]
- Wiltshire Running Leagues and Championships – Coronavirus UpdateAs WAA road race secretary, I’ll do all I can to keep everybody up to date with what will inevitably be an evolving situation over the coming days, weeks and months with regards to the 2020 WRRL and Championships. We expect the impact to be the same for all Running leagues and championships, for both […]
- SmarTT Smasher 8th MarchThe SmarTT Smasher has been rescheduled for 8th March 2020. Please respond to any emails requesting confirmation of entry on the new date. The organiser is requesting a reply to email as confirmation for entry on the new date. The affects the Off Road 10k and Junior League Fun Run.
- SmarTT Smasher Off Road and Junior League Race NEW DATE 8th MarchFollowing the cancellation of the original date for the SmarTT Smasher, the organisers have been able to re-arrange this to take place on 8th March 2020. Please ensure you reply to their email if you wish to still take part on the new date. Let us hope the weather conditions are a little more favourable! […]