Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) please check the organiser websites and social media for latest updates. We will attempt to keep this page updated.
**2021 Exceptional Rule Change – the points scoring will be that each team and individual will score from their best 5 events of the 7 scheduled.
Please find below the list of races that will form part of the Wiltshire Road Race League for 2021.
- Race 1: Chippenham Longest Day 10k (DB MAX): 23rd June (Link HERE)
- Race 2: Great Chalfield 10k (Stampede Sports): 24th June (Link HERE)
- Race 3: Castle Combe “Midweek” 10k (DB Max): 14th July (Link HERE)
- Race 4: Westbury* 5k Series (Club AVR): TBC (Link HERE)
- Race 5: Frome 10k (part of Frome Half Marathon Festival): 18th July (Link HERE)
- Race 6: Malmesbury “Flying Monk” 10k (DB Max) : 29th August (Link HERE)
- Race 7: Corsham 10k : 26th September (Link HERE)
* A runner only has to run in one event to count. At the end of all four 5k events a virtual result will be pulled together by which the WRRL scores will be calculated.
The County Championship
A decision on the County Championship will be made shortly