Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) please check the organiser websites and social media for latest updates. We will attempt to keep this page updated.
**2021 Exceptional Rule Change – the points scoring will be that each team and individual will score from their best 5 events of the 7 scheduled.
Please find below the list of races that will form part of the Wiltshire Road Race League for 2021.
- Race 1: Chippenham Longest Day 10k (DB MAX): 23rd June – Completed
- Race 2: Great Chalfield 10k (Stampede Sports): 24th June – Completed
- Race 3: Castle Combe “Midweek” 10k (DB Max): 14th July – Completed
- Race 4: Westbury* 5k Series (Club AVR): Tuesday 13th July 2021 and Tuesday 10th August 2021 – Completed
- Race 5: Frome 10k (part of Frome Half Marathon Festival): 18th July – Completed
- Race 6: Malmesbury “Flying Monk” 10k (DB Max) : 29th August – Completed
- Race 7: Corsham 10k : 26th September (Link HERE)
* A runner only has to run in one event to count. At the end of all four 5k events a virtual result will be pulled together from the best time of each entrant, by which the WRRL scores will be calculated.
The County Championship
Due to the difficulties in finding enough races and the limited access to entry in some of these races, it has been decided to postpone the Championship races for 2021.