Wiltshire Road Race League Fixtures 2022
Planning ahead for 2022.
WRRL is back for 2022 with a full 8 race fixture list. Although some races are yet to be confirmed, we can reveal the list so far. We may still be affected by various COVID restrictions during the year, so please keep yourselves informed by using organisers websites and instructions.
We will attempt to add the links to the entry sites as we are aware of them. We also hope to use the online league table website again this year.
Please find below the list of races that will form the Wiltshire Road Race League and remember that many of these sell out, so get your entries in early to avoid disappointment:
- Race 1: Calne Leisure Centre Clock Change Challenge 10k on 27th March 2022
- Race 2: Highworth 5 Mile on 10th April 2022
- Race 3: Hullavington Half Marathon on 15th May 2022
- Race 4: Lacock 10k on 26th June 2022
- Race 5: To Be Decided (likely to be a 5k)
- Race 6: Compton Bassett 5 Mile on date to be confirmed (August 2022)
- Race 7: Malmesbury 10k on 3rd September 2022
- Race 8: Devizes 10k on 25th September 2022
The 5k race meeting is still to be decided. For 2022 (and onwards) we will be using a set format (as per rules and WORL) of best 6 scores from 8 races, for both Club and Individual.
The County Championship
The Championship races are back for 2022. Please see the list below:
|5 Miles||Highworth 5 Mile||10th April 2022|
|Half Marathon||Hullavington Half Marathon||15th May 2022|
|10k||Devizes 10k||25th September 2022|